The Joint M.Tech. Degree programme is full-time, and the duration shall be for a minimum period of 18 months (3 semesters) and a maximum of 24 months (4 semesters). This comprises two semesters of course work and an intensive period of research work and thesis writing based on a research proposal submitted and approved at the end of the second semester
- Graduate in any discipline but preferably sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower from a reputable university;
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme or has an exemption certificate as at the time of application;
- HND graduates will be considered if they obtained an Upper Credit in a PGD programme from a reputable higher institution.
- Students should request their transcripts be sent directly to:
- Head, Postgraduate Programmes, African Regional Centre for Space Science and Technology Education-English; #1 Religious Ground, Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University Campus, Ile Ife;
- This must be received before consideration for admission.
In addition to satisfying other University regulations, the student must have:
– Scored an average of 50% in the course work, and must also obtain a minimum grade of 50% in the M.Tech Thesis Project according to the regulations of the School Postgraduate Studies, FUTA;
– Accumulated at least 44 course units for those enrolled in Satellite Communication and Basic Space Physics options, at least 42 course units for those in Satellite Meteorology option and at least 48 course units for those enrolled in Remote Sensing and GIS option;
– Successfully presented two thesis project seminars, proposal and final seminars; and
– Successfully completed and defended a research and defended a research thesis in an oral examination.
Applicants must have read and understood conditions for admission before applying
– Application Form cost ₦25,000 and should be downloaded and filled carefully.
– Completed forms (including scanned bank teller) and credentials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Completed application form received without proof of payment will not be considered for admission.
– Hard copies of the completed forms with evidence of payment and transcripts should be sent to:
Head, Postgraduate Programmes, African Regional Centre for Space Science and Technology Education-English (ARCSSTEE), #1 Religious Ground, Road 1, Obafemi Awolowo University Campus, P.M.B. 019, O.A.U. Post Office, Ile Ife, Nigeria.
– The Programme cost ₦375,000. Admitted students will be required to pay at least 60% of school fees before commencement of lectures while the balance must be before the end of the first semester.
– Download Application Form <<here>>